Where is the bottleneck of the terminal? Quay or stacking area? With how much throughput does a terminal cope with the existing capacity?
TERMINAL & BERTH CAPACITY
Terminal capacity planning.
CHESSCON Capacity recognise worldwide as an excellent tool for evaluating quaysides capacity and calculating the optimal number of cranes needed, as well as the number of slots per container type. Users of this software include terminal operators, port authorities and terminal planners.
Apc’s experts use the product internally and externally for consultancy projects across the globe.
Terminal Simulation with CHESSCON
in a faster and easier way.
- test of different strategies for operation
- evaluation of handling strategies
CAPACITY PLANNING SYSTEM FOR TERMINALS
- Determination of quay capacity
- Analysing stacking area’s capacity
- Differentiation by vessel types
- Support of various container types