Where is the bottleneck of the terminal? Quay or stacking area? With how much throughput does a terminal cope with the existing capacity?
PORT SIMULATION SOFTWARE
Utilisation of Equipment and Analysing bottlenecks
CHESSCON Simulation is the state-of-the-art dynamic simulation solution with 30 years’ experience available to your design project inside the system.
This tool has been approved by container terminals worldwide. It allows terminal operators and consultants to accomplish their planning of greenfields and terminal expansions in a fast and easy way. Start with a Container Terminal Simulation for Greenfields oder Brownfields now.
To find the best solution the terminal operator can run through many options to find the winning Container Terminal Operation Strategies in a complex market.
CONTAINER TERMINAL SIMULATION SOFTWARE
Operation strategies key features
- Planning of new terminals (Greenfield)
- Reorganisation of existing ones (Brownfield)
- Utilisation of equipment
- Evaluation of handling operation strategies
- Applicable for any terminal layout
- Easy-to-operate user interface
- Intuitive for users without specific expertise in simulation technique
- Online animation